Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Early morning walk down 2nd st to animals and I was walking behind a family. Mom, dad, kid in a stroller, and a dog.  I wasn't paying much attention until I saw the adorableness that was happening in front of me! 
You can't see it very well, but this was the scenario.  Mom on the left pushing stroller.  Dad on the right with the dog leash in his right hand and his kid holding onto his left hand by his pinky finger.  It was just such a sweet scene.  I had to post about it.  I didn't want to be intrusive and take a picture that was closer.


Oh!  And update on the cat who gave me the war wounds before.  Let me just say God bless compounding pharmacies!  They made her prozac into chewy treats using Pounce and they are a miracle.  This cat was impossible to pill and this weekend just ate the treat pill with no issues whatsoever!  I was shocked and happy and joyous and elated.... you get the point. Definitely worth the extra money to get these if it alleviates stress in the household.

No comments:

Post a Comment