Monday, May 14, 2012

I would like to say that EVERY time I stepped outside today it would start to rain.  Whenever I was inside it stopped.  Not to be annoying, but I HATE walking behind people, especially when it's raining.  I walk fast as it is.  I am always in a hurry.  When you saunter and talk and take pictures of front doors with your family (true story), you tend to not be aware of the OTHER PEOPLE ON THE STREET WHO NEED TO GET BY! I'm constantly squeezing between the unaware, saying excuse me, asking if I can squeeze by... it's infuriating after a while!

I was walking down South at 11th st and there was a perfect looking girl jogging.  Skintight  coordinated outfit, perfect hair/makeup, no sweating... it was nauseating really.  An older lady walked by me and commented, "There is always a show-off"  Read my mind! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment