Saturday, March 31, 2012

I'm sick and pet sitting.  Luckily I have had a few cancel on me for their own reasons (god bless them).  I'm sniffly and loopy on cold medicine, but am still trying to get the job done.  Sigh..

I also just found out that one of my senior dog clients had to be put to sleep last night :(  So sad, I have such a soft spot for older dogs.  The downside is that with all of their chronic problems, I don't usually get to care for them too long.  My heart goes out to her mom, who I'm sure is a wreck, but it was for the best.  After hardcore pain meds, acupuncture, physical therapy, she was still deteriorating :(   I hate this, because even though they are not my animals, I still get so attached to them as if they were extended family.

R.I.P. Sasha, you will be missed terribly.


No comments:

Post a Comment