Wednesday, March 14, 2012

So the task at hand was to get a hard e-collar off of a recently spayed cat and put a soft e-collar on her so that she could be more comfortable.  This cat was adopted a few months ago from a friend actually who had a litter born in his backyard.  I met her at 6 weeks old, but haven't seen her since.  The last time I was there, the original cat greeted me at the door and upstairs I just heard feet running away.  Apparently she is super affectionate with them, but still a bit skittish with strangers.  Thankfully the owners shut her in 1 room so that I could see and handle her.  The poor girl "Orangina" was so scared! :( She was literally trembling and shaking (and hissing), so I hung out and played with her sister for a bit before trying anything.  After about a half hour, I successfully completed my goal!


Before and after shots

No comments:

Post a Comment