Friday, March 2, 2012

First I would like to say that the same cats who stole my money last month stole my note to their mom this week!  Sneaky sneaky!!

Today I was walking around quite a bit and got to a certain dogs house and realized that I needed to use the bathroom and pee before he did!  I found a bathroom and was in such a rush that I didn't think to shut a door.  He comes bounding in and jumps around the bathroom gleefully.  Then picture me on a toilet and an 80+ pound golden retriever jumping up on me, hands on my shoulders and licking my face. Makes it difficult for me to finish MY business.  But then I thought about it and I am there when he pees 3 days a week AND I pick up his poo... maybe he thought he was entitled?  I suppose it's only fair, but I do value my privacy.



1 comment:

  1. Too funny! LOL b/c I can totally relate! Adorable dog too!

    ReplyDelete