Monday, June 4, 2012

All weekend I have had my lady love Sidney to take care of.  She has been in my life since she was first rescued and lived far away.  Now she lives a few blocks away and I love it.  She really is quite amazing.  Certain people in my life who are scared to death of dogs actually felt comfortable hugging her.  Anyway, we usually go to the Rite Aid to "do our business".  Not only do Rite Aids everywhere have magical dirt that makes dogs go, but they also have a trashcan!  What more could you ask for??  So we were making a late night round on Saturday and there was a man my the Rite Aid trashcan preparing newspapers.  I was the 2nd person to throw away a poop bag right next to him, and he comments, "I guess this basket is uh, where people throw out all  of their crap.." I said, "Yes, yes this is the crap basket!" And walked away.  Now every time I walk by it, I think of this conversation and how this Rite Aid trashcan will forever be known to me as the "crap basket"


No comments:

Post a Comment