Monday, April 23, 2012

What a weird day!  On my first walk I found $7 on the street around the corner from my house!  First I saw a $5 bill, then a $1 bill, then ANOTHER $1!  I have had dreams like this for years!  Seriously, where I keep finding money on the ground bill by bill - but this time I was fully awake.  So crazy!  In the midst of me trying to reach for the money, one of the dogs tripped on a random shopping cart and magically got out of her harness! This is the second time this has happened (2 different dogs) since Saturday!  I have never had this happen before and both times I nearly had a heart attack!  Luckily they are great dogs who listen to me, so I was able to rectify the situation immediately.  

Anyway, this extreme weather change has me all screwy.  I'm exhausted and now cold and wanting to just sleep.  Have to meet a new client at 5:45 - perhaps a nap is needed before then.

Oh, my buddy Elsie had her 1st birthday!  I can't believe how quickly time has passed, I still remember when she was 8 weeks!

Baby Elsie

Grown up Elsie

No comments:

Post a Comment