Wednesday, April 25, 2012

As a continuation of Elsie.... yesterday I was there at lunch and she grabbed her purple squeaky hippo and told me she wanted to play. Yes, she told me.

So I am throwing it and she is bringing it back, and then I go to throw it through the kitchen out back and I end up hitting and breaking a wine glass on the counter! :( The odd part was that it was like a carnival game.  I couldn't do that again if I tried! It was sitting right next to another wine glass that remained untouched!  Plus some other bottles on the counter were unharmed as well (figures they were the plastic ones).  The immediate guilt from both Elsie and I was palpable.  I cleaned up my mess and she went and sat quietly in the corner furthest from the incident. Sigh... even though they were very understanding, I still feel horrible!


No comments:

Post a Comment