Follow by Email

Friday, April 27, 2012

What an insanely busy and odd day.  The trash men didn't take all of our trash, again.  Had to call the streets department, again.  First trip missed 2 buses, walked over to give the cat medicine and she spit her pink, cherry flavored antibiotic all over me.  Afterwards I went to CVS to pick up the pill version of this medication for her, it was $51.  The vet at Penn said it shouldn't be too expensive... yeah....  I know they will reimburse me, but still.  That's alot of money for an antibiotic! 

Afterwards I went to feed mom cat and kittens (who got so big!!!) , meet a new client, and start my day of many many dogs and cats.  While walking down Bainbridge, I kicked something soft and something told me to look back.  It was a bird :( Ugh, poor thing! I knocked the wind out of it!  I picked it up and took it over to QVAH because I had 3 dogs to walk and cats to feed.  It is in a cage there recovering and hopefully being able to fly away by now.  Why do these things only happen to me?


No comments:

Post a Comment