Thursday, February 2, 2012

Oh, it was one of those days....   Thank god for a light schedule today.  Started out with a choppy night of sleep.  Mike went to a post bachelor bachelor party.  I thought I would get to bed early and sleep well.  Woke up at 1:30, saw that he wasn't back yet.  Then woke up at 2:45 when he GOT home, and then was up for an hour while he passed right out.  I was awoken at 6:15 with his usual first alarm, and then each consecutive alarm after that until I had to force him out of bed to go to work at 7:45.  It's tough on 4 hours of sleep, we have all done it.  After he left, I showered and layed down and fell asleep till 10:45. 

My day began with big cuddles from a big dog, then missed a bus to old city.  Walked down there, poor dog there has cherry eye and was super mucousy, dry, and inflamed today.  He just wanted to cuddle too.  I cleaned his eye up and applied ointment.... hoping he is more comfy for the rest of the day.  Then I missed the bus back to South Phila, so I walked again.  Stopped by the pet store to say hello, turns out I just missed someone there that I was looking for to thank!  (Local and wonderful police officer who referred me as a dog walker to a couple who had been robbed by their last 2 dog walkers) Then after one more stop, was running late to my last lunchtime dog who was very patient and excited to see me.  He has a bit of a drooling issue, so the present that he left me with was a slobber string on my pants right before I left.  And now that I am home, it's laundry time.

No comments:

Post a Comment