Sunday, December 1, 2013

I can't believe I have been so busy since that my last blog was in August!  Apologies to those who actually follow me :)  I will try to keep up and be more attentive.

A few weeks ago I got a request for grooming.  Now, I am NOT a groomer.  I will shave my own cats (badly), but nothing for money.  Sure a can give a decent bath... who couldn't?  But I hate to ok myself doing services that I do not excel in.  I told the owner that I could do a bath and a mediocre butt shave at best for her 2 little papillons.  How bad could it be?  They equal approximately 8 lbs of dog between the 2 of them.  I took them over to my house and looked over my products.  Since I had no dog shampoo, I decided on Kiehls Amino Acid shampoo and Burts Bees Mango Conditioner (both excellent products)

We did a quick butt shave and into the tub they went.

They were so good!  They just sat there and took it!  Not a peep from wither one of them.  We bathed, we brushed, they got a good blow dry (it WAS freezing out) and then we walked back.  Total troopers, happy mommy, happy dogs :)  I will not add grooming to my repertoire, but small things like this can definitely work!




Post bath hugs - I was exhausted!

The finished product

No comments:

Post a Comment