Tuesday, August 13, 2013

So a few months ago I was going an overnight at a house with many books on the coffee table.  I was having trouble sleeping, so I started reading one about Haunted Philadelphia.  As I am flipping through the pictures, I see a clients apartment!  I read further, texted her immediately, and she said she was going to investigate.

The story that I got from her was this : It is haunted by a female ghost. Her name was Cloris & she was an 18 yr old dancer so feel in love with one of Joseph Bonaparte 's men.  She went a little nutso on him & followed him into a boat.  They caught her & threw her in the stable which is now our gated garden.  She tried to escape & they shot her in the back in the alley way where the trash cans are.

There were some suspicious pictures taken by her fireplace of the cats that I will have to get from Terry.  Have I seen shadows? Yes.  Did I feel uneasy? No.  Just interesting that my clients apartment is sorta famous :)

No comments:

Post a Comment