Thursday, July 5, 2012

It was too hot to watch fireworks outside last night - slept on a couch with a dog.  I woke up at 6:30, took this dog out, went to 2 cat houses and then headed home.  Sweating profusely already and it is only 8:20am.  Oh! and it's also going to get worse in the next 2 days.  Awesome!!

Here is my dilemma.  I am wearing the loosest outfit I can think of.  I do not want to take a bag, however I have 5 lbs of keys to take with me.  So I have to take a bag.  I need frozen water, non-frozen water, wallet, poop bags, sunblock, food... need a backpack and no bag! This is seriously the conversation that I have in my head in the mornings.  The answer is always the same.

Ugh, 97 degrees and over 20 visits today.  Can I hire myself a personal driver?

No comments:

Post a Comment