Thursday, July 19, 2012

I made a trash mistake yesterday.  While doing an evening visit with a sick cat (diabetes, hyperthyroid, constipation, fluid buildup in the chest), I was to take the trash out.  The problem was that I wasn't told exactly where the trash went.  There are 2 different entrances to this house, so I picked the front entrance.  I was wrong.  I received a call from the owner today informing me of this and asking me when my trash day was.  I told her it was tonight, and she offered to drive me home if I would take the "bag of shit" and put it out in front of my house.  I had to medicate a cat a block away, how could I refuse? 

I get to her place, let myself in and I actually get to say, "I am here for the bag of shit." We laugh, we put it in her trunk, and she takes me home.  I am lucky enough to have my own cats shit in front of my house as well as 2 other cats that do not live with me.  Score! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment