Monday, March 3, 2014

Horsecow

I am obsessed with me new Great Dane clients.  They are truly amazing. Truly truly truly amazing. (had to throw that in)  They are male and female and they love to hug!



They like to sit on the couch (and my lap)


Yes, they sit on the couch like people and I'm obsessed with that!  They listen so well, I just can't say enough .  I have known quite a few great danes in my years at the vet and they have all been a little unpredictable. They have certainly had their sweet moments, but I have never seen 2 like these.  Good breeding?  Good parenting? Both?  The only downside (and it's not really down) is that Leroy (the black and white boy) doesn't know how to handle his big body and long legs so when he jumps up to hug you, he usually ends up punching you in the face on his first try.  LExi the girl has learned to climb up your torso to give hugs.  She is a princess and not nearly as "flailing" as her rough and tumble brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment