Sunday, January 12, 2014

Pug Puppy!

Before Christmas, I had a new client meeting.  I was told it was for 2 cats, but when I got there, there was a tiny pug that greeted me at the door!  He was going with his parents :(  Boo, he was such a sweetie.  Don't get me wrong, I love the cats  
Obviously

But there are few things cuter than a pug puppy.  I got a last minute request to let him out this week and of course I went!  When I got there, I couldn't find him.  I knew he was crated, but I didn't see the crate and had no idea where he was.  He wasn't making a peep as I scoured the apartment for nearly 10 min.  Finally I looked down and saw this.

Found him!! But you see how a sleeping puppy in a covered crate could be overlooked.  This kid is nothing but kisses and fun.  We had a ball that afternoon!





No comments:

Post a Comment