Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Today we lost a wonderful dog unexpectedly to lymphoma :(   Shayne was a sweetheart, not a mean bone in his body.  He had a yorkie girlfriend down the street, loved to meet cats through windows, and would do anything for a belly rub. 

I feel so lucky to have gained him as a client.  Not only was he a pleasure, but his owners are amazing as well!!  I know they are grieving more than I am, as he was their child, but I will miss him terribly!  R.I.P Shayne, you were a woolly love.  I will miss you so much!


 He enjoyed dancing, biscuits, belly rubs, animals in windows, small dogs, cats, leading me home when he was done walking, slobbering, sleeping on the bathroom tile, keeping his dad company when he worked from home, visiting with his grandmother, and hugs.






No comments:

Post a Comment