Thursday, January 10, 2013

My butt is purple.  I will explain why my butt is purple.  I was doing an overnight on Saturday and a regular house that I have been to MANY times.  I had to go to the bathroom, so I headed downstairs.  I somehow slipped or lost my footing and slid (thumped really) down the entire flight of hardwood steps.  I took down 2 picture frames with me.  Now, I am a self admitted klutz who has done this before, but not since December 2010.  (Yes I keep track)  Poor dog didn't understand what was happening and seemed truly empathetic. 

Although my bruise has made it tough to do my normal activities, it has been turning into a deeper and more beautiful purple every day.  I was advised not to post a pic of this, but I feel I have to.  It's reality and it is what can happen on the job.  The ironic part is that a houseguest at the same house fell down those stairs only 2 days after I did!  Coincidence? Ghost that likes to push?


No comments:

Post a Comment