Saturday, December 1, 2012

What a busy holiday season thus far!  Where to begin.....



First, I had to say goodbye to 2 awesome dogs (and awesome neighbors).  They are having a baby and moving to the burbs (I lose so many clients this way! :(  )  Their move kept getting pushed back, so I just kept saying goodbye to the dogs every week.  Sigh... they surely entertained me during the time that I had them twice a week.  Most recently the beagle had to have surgery on her leg and was in a crate during the day to restrict her activity.  90% of the time she was very good about it, but certain days she was very stubborn.

Wasn't it bad enough that her butt was shaved and she had to wear an e-collar?!  Then  I had to get her in the crate?! Such meanies we are :)  She would jump on the couch and look at me with defiance in her eyes.  I would tell her to go in the crate and she wouldn't budge.  I would nudge her and she would glare.  One day I sat down next to her on the couch and took my phone out.  I said to her, "Fine, I'm just going to call your mother and tell her that you won't go in your crate." As soon as I started to dial, she jumped off the couch and flew into her crate.  Too smart for her own good! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment