Saturday, March 5, 2016

Lost a dog this week :(

One of my long time clients was put to sleep this week.  She was having GI problems for a bit and was rushed to the ER a few nights ago.  As it turns out she had a cancerous mass and was put to sleep.  She was a love - and I knew her well because I did many overnights with her. She would wake me up at 6 am with a freezing cold wet nose on my elbow to get me to let her out.  We would watch TV, we would collect shoes (she was a shoe hoarder), and once we went to the ER because she found a bag of baking chocolate and ate it all.  I tried to induce vomiting at home and she seemed to stomach the peroxide quite well. We had good times and she was nothing but a gentle sweetheart who just wanted love. The cat stole her bed on a regular basis and instead of fighting she just slept elsewhere. She will be greatly missed.  R.I.P. Bella








1 comment: