Wednesday, July 8, 2015

KITTENS!

I have a litter of 5 kittens that I am fostering.  They all need homes.  They were born in a backyard in South Philly and the owners of the house were supposed to foster them but backed out at the last minute because they never owned an animal.  My client went to go help trap them and she ended up with them because these people just turned their backs.  She is going away tomorrow and had nowhere for them to go(plus her house a construction zone from water damage)  So I took them.  They have fleas.  They have giardia (and I assume other parasites). And they have ringworm.  They smell, the are little poop machines, and they eat everything I put in their faces.  They are also ADORABLE!  They are super sweet, super playful, and they are troopers for all of their treatments and medications.   They would be a wonderful friend to a person or current animal - please adopt them!  They are about 7 weeks right now - won't be ready for a few weeks as the ringworm has to clear up.  3 boys and 2 girls.  Share with friends and pet owners!


No comments:

Post a Comment