Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Bicycle Troll

Terry and I were walking down 7th st with a Pitbull and a Shepherd when we see a guy on a bike crash into a parked car.  I heard a crash, a thud, and them him screaming at the top of his lungs, "Fuuuuuuccckkk!!!!!!!"  I immediately think that he is broken somewhere with the blood curdling scream.   So we stop and I see him get up. The conversation went like this:
 Me: "Hey, are you ok??"
 Him: "Fuuccckkk!!! That was a $700 bike!  I don't have the money to fucking fix that!!!"
Me: "Yeah, but are YOU Ok?"
Him: (random screams and cursing and throwing the bike around. full blown adult tantrum)
Me: "Do you need me to call someone? Do you need an ambulance? "  (the shepherd is growling at him at this point)
Him : (more yelling and getting back on the sidewalk towards me AND the growling dog)

At this point we walk away.  I guess he is made of rubber and more concerned with the bike.  So we turn the corner and he comes up behind us about 5 minutes later and yells , "YO! You got a screwdriver??"  I of course don't bring my tool set on dog walks, so my answer was no.  He then turns toward the parking lot and yells at a man IN a car "Yo buddy! You got a screwdriver??"  The guy drives away and he just yells, DICK!!!!"

I look at him and say "There are 3 different business right here, I'm sure someone has .." and before I could finish my sentence another neighborhood guy walks out of the restaurant and he asked him for a screwdriver.  I believe that guy helped him because we saw this bike guy riding around the neighborhood for the rest of the day.  I don't know if he was drunk, or high, or jut stupid and mean, but I would rather not see his screwed up face on a daily basis. Dude is a loose cannon ready to pop.


No comments:

Post a Comment