Friday, August 3, 2012

2 showers before noon :(   It is so muggy out!! 

This has been a tough week.  I am losing 2 great clients.  They are leaving the city and while I can't expect people to stay forever, I expect people to stay forever!!   My feeling is that my business is going to go through some changes in the near future.  Every time someone leaves the city, I panic and try to replace them with another client.

 I also had to tell a client yesterday that  I can no longer walk her dog due to the location of her new apartment.  I hated to do it, but when I have to cross Delaware Ave on foot (a death-defying act), it's time for them to find someone else.  It's like a break -up.  I love the dog and the client, I just have to create my boundaries and stick to them.  An hour ordeal is not worth the $15 that I would be making.  Sigh...

Here are the kids that I had to say goodbye to this week. 





They will all have new lives outside of the city.  I will miss them so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment